US Red Canada Goose Heritage Canada Coat Canada Goose Clothing Uk 1957M
- The versatile tunnel hood has an interior wire to mold both the hood and fur ruff tightly around the face—ideal for protecting skin from frostbite and unforgiving winds
- Created with the Canada Goose signature fabric Arctic Tech that is water and wind resistant, warm, and incredibly durable
- There are adjustable waist drawcords to cut the airflow and trap heat towards the body
- For added visibility, reflective tape strips across the chest and back provide visibility in whiteout or low-light conditions
- The clear stowaway ID window on the jacket front, which never yellows or cracks in the cold, allows for easy identification when weather and working conditions make it difficult to communicate verbally
- A storm flap to keep out the cold wind covers the centre two-way zipper and is secured with military buttons
- Designed to be a shorter jacket sleeve with an additional rib-knit cuff so that the sleeve doesn’t get in the way of operating machinery
- Built for maximum storage with 8 pockets; three interior and five exterior
- Two internal mesh kidney pocket can fit biodegradable warmers that provide another source of warmth
- To prevent snow from getting inside the coat, a built-in nylon snow skirt sits around the waistline in a belt style fashion with snap closure
- Mid-length, with side seam zippers for ventilation, movement and quick access to under layers
- Dry clean only
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.